Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

Baseball Rough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Lin

Baseball Rough Empty
PostSubject: Baseball Rough   Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Arcadia's Baseball team is not going as well as expected with a score of 10-3 in league and 19-6 overall. Like many other sports, CV is a big rival, and after beating them earlier this year, our Baseball team is going against them again on Friday May 11 at Glendale Community college. [Insert how game goes here]
Goals for this year include one, making it to league, and two, winning cif. However, it may or may not be easy due to the fact that the rest of the games are all against good teams such as [insert teams]
Like most teams, Baseball practices, but there practices seem a little bit more intense than most. Practice goes from 2 to 5:30 pm each day and every day, and before each game, they scout out other team's pitchers and hitters to "prepare themselves" for the game. They have been working on their hitting but that's easy to fix. [insert quote from coach lemas]
Baseball is one of the few teams with close bonds. [insert camaraderie stuff]. But sadly, the seniors are going away this fall to universities such as [insert here]
Overall, Baseball is going pretty well, but it's definitely going to get better. Go BIG RED! [insert quote]

Back to top Go down
HelenLee

Baseball Rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball Rough   Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:21 am

Arcadia's Baseball team <Boys Varsity Baseball team> is not going as well as expected with a score of 10-3 in league and 19-6 overall. Like many other sports, <Crescenta Valley> CV is a big rival, and after beating them earlier this year, our Baseball team <Boys Varsity Baseball team> is going against them again on Friday May 11 at Glendale Community college. [Insert how game goes here]
Goals for this year include one, making it to league, and two, winning cif <CIF>. However, it may or may not be easy due to the fact that the rest of the games are all against good teams such as [insert teams] Like most teams, Baseball practices <consider changing Baseball practices>, but there <its> practices seem a little bit more intense than most. Practice goes from 2 to 5:30 pm <p.m.>each day and every day, and before each game, they scout out other team's pitchers and hitters to "prepare themselves" for the game. They have been working on their hitting but that's easy to fix. [insert quote from coach lemas]
Baseball is one of the few teams with close bonds. [insert camaraderie stuff]. But sadly, the seniors are going away this fall to universities such as [insert here]
Overall, Baseball <Boys Varsity Baseball team> is going pretty well, but it's definitely going to get better. Go BIG RED! [insert quote]
Back to top Go down
Alice Lin

Baseball Rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball Rough   Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:06 am

Boys Varsity Baseball team is not going as well as expected with a score of 10-3 in league and 19-6 overall. Like many other sports, Crescenta Valley is a big rival, and after beating them earlier this year, our Boys Varsity Baseball team is going against them again on Friday May 11 at Glendale Community college. [Insert how game goes here]
Goals for this year include one, making it to league, and two, winning CIF. However, it may or may not be easy due to the fact that the rest of the games are all against good teams such as [insert teams] Like most teams, Baseball practices, but there <its> practices seem a little bit more intense than most. Practice goes from 2 to 5:30 pm <p.m.>each day and every day, and before each game, they scout out other team's pitchers and hitters to "prepare themselves" for the game. They have been working on their hitting but that's easy to fix. [insert quote from coach lemas]
Overall, Baseball Boys Varsity Baseball team is going pretty well, but it's definitely going to get better. Go BIG RED! [insert quote]

Last edited by Alice Lin on Wed May 16, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HelenLee

Baseball Rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball Rough   Baseball Rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am

Boys Varsity Baseball team is not going as well as expected with a score of 10-3 in league and 19-6 overall. Like many other sports, Crescenta Valley is a big rival, and after beating them earlier this year, our <AHS'> Boys Varsity Baseball team is going against them again on Friday May 11 at Glendale Community college. [Insert how game goes here]
Goals for this year include one, making it to league, and two, winning CIF. However, it may or may not be easy due to the fact that the rest of the games are all against good teams <strong competitors> such as [insert teams] Like most teams, Baseball practices, but there <its> practices seem a little bit more intense than most. Practice goes from 2 to 5:30 pm <p.m.>each day and every day, and before each game, they <the players> scout out other team's pitchers and hitters to "prepare themselves" for the game. They have been working on their hitting but that's easy to fix. [insert quote from coach lemas]
Overall, Baseball <Boys Varsity Baseball team> is going pretty well, but it's definitely going to get better. Go BIG RED! [insert quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baseball Rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baseball Rough   Baseball Rough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baseball Rough
Page 1 of 1