Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

College Sports Quotes FINAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendan Tran

College Sports Quotes FINAL Empty
PostSubject: College Sports Quotes FINAL   College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 pm

University of Portland.
"I am excited to go to the University of Portland because the incoming freshman class has the possibility to become the next NCAA champions. I love the city and I am excited in becoming an engineer. Go Pilots!"
-Sergio Gonzalez,12, Boys Cross Country member

California State Northridge.
"I am so excited to play soccer at Northridge next year. Being able to play at a Division 1 college has always been a lifelong dream of mine and I feel so lucky and grateful that I get the opportunity to do so.”
-Hayley Greep, 12, Girls Varsity Soccer member

University of Notre Dame
"I'm gonna be going to University of Notre Dame. I'm just really excited to get the whole college experience, and to finally move out of California!"
-Katherine Guo, 12, Girls Varsity Golf member

UCLA
"I am going to UCLA next year and I am excited and anxious to play at the next level of competition. Dreams come true."
-Taylor Lagace, 12, Boys Varsity Football member

Last edited by Brendan Tran on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kelly Ching

College Sports Quotes FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Sports Quotes FINAL   College Sports Quotes FINAL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Hey Brendan, make sure all your hyphens (-) are changed to dashes (—).

University of Portland.
"I am excited to go to the University of Portland because the incoming freshman class has the possibility to become the next NCAA champions. I love the city and I am excited in becoming an engineer. Go Pilots (mascot)<delete>!"
- Sergio Gonzalez,12, Boys Cross Country member

California State Northridge.
"I am so excited to play soccer at Northridge next year. Being able to play at a Division 1 college has always been a lifelong dream of mine and I feel so lucky and grateful that I get the opportunity to do so.”
-Hayley Greep, 12, Girls Varsity Soccer member

University of Notre Dame
"Hi!<delete> I'm gonna be going to University of Notre Dame. I'm just really excited to get the whole college experience, and to finally move out of California!"
-Katherine Guo, 12, Girls Varsity Golf member

UCLA
"I am going to UCLA next year and I am excited and anxious to play with<Change to at> the next level of competition. Dreams come true."
-Taylor Lagace, 12, Boys Varsity Football member
Back to top Go down

College Sports Quotes FINAL
Page 1 of 1