Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

how do you prep ! ~ rough

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karina laigo

how do you prep ! ~ rough Empty
PostSubject: how do you prep ! ~ rough   how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:32 am

"Before the game I usually start to focus when I get to the field, I like to listen to music while I warm up, and I perform a handshake with my third baseman before we begin." –Lisa Rosas, 10, Girls Varsity Softball team

"Before a game I have to prepare my self not only physically , but mentally. I listen to music, and tell myself what I need to do in the game in order to perform well. Before a game when I'm running to my position, I swipe my right hand on the dirt to make sure I get a good grip on the ball" –Jasmine Rosas, 12, Girls Varsity Softball team

"As a team we run our warm up lap around the field as we pass home plate we all spit which is gross but we do that before every home game because "it's our house" We listen to music too. As for me personally I think of goals that I want to reach and start figuring out how I'll get there. Music and us being crazy with dance moves and such gets us pumped." –Stephanie Noriega, 12, Girls Varsity Softball team

"I honestly [do] nothing special. I don't have a ritual or anything. Just getting my mind focused on the game and relaxing myself if I'm nervous. Pray, and try to get pumped up." –Melody Chang, 11, Girls Varsity Basketball team

"The way I prep is I listen to music and I talk with my team mantes. Next we [as a team] warm up and then we huddle before the game." –Bobby McDaniels, 11, Boys Varsity Water Polo

"Right before we get on the starting line, we huddle together in a circle and chant: We do! We do! We do believe in fairies! An before the 4x400s the 400m runners chant: Glindyll's butt! Glindyll's butt!" –Alice Yang, 11, Girls Varsity Track and Field team
Back to top Go down
HelenLee

PostSubject: Re: how do you prep ! ~ rough   how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:30 am

"Before the game <add comma> I usually start to focus when I get to the field,<delete comma, add period> I like to listen to music while I warm up, and I perform a handshake with my third baseman before we begin." –Lisa Rosas, 10, Girls Varsity Softball team

"Before a game <add comma>I have to <delete have to> prepare my self <myself> not only physically <delete space> , but mentally. I listen to music, <delete comma> and tell myself what I need to do in the game in order to perform well. Before a game <add comma> when I'm running to my position, I swipe my right hand on the dirt to make sure I get a good grip on the ball <add period>" –Jasmine Rosas, 12, Girls Varsity Softball team

"As a team <add comma> we run our warm up <warm-up> lap around the field <add: ,and> as we pass home plate <add comma> we all spit <add comma> which is gross <add comma> but we do that before every home game because "it's our house"<add period> We listen to music too. As for me <add comma> personally <add comma> I think of goals that I want to reach and start figuring <change to "to figure"> out how I'll get there. Music and us <change to: my teammates> being crazy with dance moves and such gets us pumped." –Stephanie Noriega, 12, Girls Varsity Softball team

"I honestly [do] nothing special. I don't have a ritual or anything. Just getting my mind focused on the game and relaxing myself if I'm nervous. Pray, and try to get pumped up. <are these meant to be just phrases?>" –Melody Chang, 11, Girls Varsity Basketball team

"The way I prep is <add comma> I listen to music and I talk with my team mantes <teammates>. Next we [as a team] <add comma> warm up <warm-up> and then we huddle before the game." –Bobby McDaniels, 11, Boys Varsity Water Polo

"Right before we get on the starting line, we huddle together in a circle and chant:We do! We do! We do believe in fairies! An <And> before the 4x400s the 400m <meter> runners chant: Glindyll's butt! Glindyll's butt!" –Alice Yang, 11, Girls Varsity Track and Field team
Back to top Go down
edwardchao

PostSubject: Re: how do you prep ! ~ rough   how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Add an introduction and a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you prep ! ~ rough   how do you prep ! ~ rough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you prep ! ~ rough
Page 1 of 1