Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendan Tran

Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL Empty
PostSubject: Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL   Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:36 pm

This year, the Boys Varsity Volleyball season was filled with uncertainty. Nobody knew what to expect. With very few seniors and many underclassmen on the team, the team struggled throughout the season. Senior captain David Miller thinks that “next year’s team will be good because the underclassmen got experience this year.” He also thought their “focus and blocking were their weaknesses.” With little veteran leadership and few weaknesses, the team still finished 6-6 in league and made it to CIF. They faced tough competition all season which was evident when four teams from the Pacific League placed top ten in CIF rankings. David thought their “teamwork and cohesion were strong points for their team” as they earned a spot in CIF. In the first round of CIF, the team played La Mirada High School and won 3-2. In the next round, the team faced the number one seed in CIF, Warren High School. It was a tough task, and Arcadia lost 3-0. Despite the loss, David thought the team “did the best with what they had because they were stricken with injuries.” Sophomore Howard Huang also thought that “they all improved a lot compared to the beginning of the season because they had great coaches with valuable experience.” Head Coach David Iosia and Coach Keli Pula held other jobs in Arcadia and Long Beach, but sacrificed their time and effort to teach and guide the team to success. With their brilliant coaches, the team plans to achieve a better record and advance deeper into CIF next year. Howard felt that “they didn’t always play to their full potential at certain times and often played down to the level of other teams.” If the team plays to its full potential, there are no limits for the more experienced Boys Varsity Volleyball team next year.

Last edited by Brendan Tran on Wed May 16, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HelenLee

PostSubject: Re: Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL   Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:32 am

This year, the Boys Varsity Volleyball season was filled with uncertainty. Nobody knew what to expect. With very few seniors and many underclassmen on the team, the team struggled throughout the season. Senior captain David Miller thinks <add that or add comma> “next year’s team will be good because the underclassmen got experience this year.” He also thought their “focus and blocking were their weaknesses.” With little veteran leadership and few weaknesses, the team still finished 6-6 in league and made it to CIF. They faced tough competition all season which was evident when four teams from the Pacific League placed top ten in CIF rankings. David thought their “teamwork and cohesion were strong points for their team” as they earned a spot in CIF. In the first round of CIF, the team played La Mirada High School and won 3-2. In the next round, the team faced the number one seed in CIF, Warren High School. It was a tough task <add comma> and Arcadia lost 3-0. Despite the loss, David thought the team “did the best with what they had because they were stricken with injuries.” Sophomore Howard Huang also thought that “they all improved a lot compared to the beginning of the season because they had great coaches with valuable experience.” Head Coach David Iosia and Coach Keli Pula held other jobs in Arcadia and Long Beach, but sacrificed their time and effort to teach and guide the team to success. With their brilliant coaches, the team plans to achieve a better record and advance deeper into CIF next year. Howard felt that “they didn’t always play to their full potential at certain times and often played down to the level of other teams.” If the team plays to its full potential, there are no limits for the more experienced Boys Varsity Volleyball team next year.
Back to top Go down
Brendan Tran

PostSubject: Boys Varsity Volleyball FINAL   Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:09 pm

This year, the Boys Varsity Volleyball season was filled with uncertainty. Nobody knew what to expect. With very few seniors and many underclassmen on the team, the team struggled throughout the season. Through 2:45 to 5:00 p.m. and occasional 6 a.m. practices, the team still proved that they wanted to be the best. Senior captain David Miller thinks that “next year’s team will be good because the underclassmen got experience this year.” He also thought their “focus and blocking were their weaknesses.” With little veteran leadership and few weaknesses, the team still finished 7-6 in league and made it to CIF. They faced tough competition all season which was evident when four teams from the Pacific League placed top ten in CIF rankings. David also thought their “teamwork and cohesion were strong points for their team.” The team’s family mentality greatly contributed to their well-deserved spot in CIF.
In the first round of CIF, the team played La Mirada High School and won 3-2. In the next round, they faced the number one seed in CIF, Warren High School. It was a tough task, and Arcadia lost 3-0. Despite the loss, David thought the team “did the best with what they had because they were stricken with injuries.” To improve next season, David would “like to see more dedication and focus, in addition to the returning players getting better in the off-season.” Sophomore Howard Huang also thought that “they all improved a lot compared to the beginning of the season because they had great coaches with valuable experience.” Head Coach David Iosia and Coach Keli Pula held other jobs in Arcadia and Long Beach, but sacrificed their time and effort to teach and guide the team to success. With their brilliant coaches, the team plans to achieve a better record and advance deeper into CIF next year. Howard felt that “they didn’t always play to their full potential at certain times and often played down to the level of other teams.” If the team avoids injuries and plays to its full potential, there are no limits for the more experienced Boys Varsity Volleyball team next year.

Back to top Go down
HelenLee

PostSubject: Re: Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL   Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm

This year, the Boys Varsity Volleyball season was filled with uncertainty. Nobody knew what to expect. With very few seniors and many underclassmen on the team, the team struggled throughout the season. Through 2:45 to 5:00 p.m. and occasional 6 a.m. practices, the team still proved that they wanted to be the best. Senior captain <Captain senior> David Miller thinks <thought> that “next year’s team will be good because the underclassmen got experience this year.” He also thought their <the team member's> “focus and blocking were their weaknesses.” With little veteran leadership and few weaknesses, the team still finished 7-6 in league <the Pacific League> and made it to CIF. They faced tough competition all season which was evident when four teams from the Pacific League placed top ten in CIF rankings. David also thought their “teamwork and cohesion were strong points for their team.” The team’s family mentality greatly contributed to their well-deserved spot in CIF.
In the first round of CIF, the team played La Mirada High School and won 3-2. In the next round, they faced the number one seed in CIF, Warren High School. It was a tough task, and Arcadia lost 3-0. Despite the loss, David thought the team “did the best with what they had because they were stricken with injuries.” To improve next season, David would “like to see more dedication and focus, in addition to the returning players getting better in <during> the off-season.” Sophomore Howard Huang also thought that “they all improved a lot compared to the beginning of the season because they had great coaches with valuable experience.” Head Coach David Iosia and Coach Keli Pula held other jobs in Arcadia and Long Beach, but sacrificed their time and effort to teach and guide the team to success. With their brilliant coaches, the team plans to achieve a better record and advance deeper into CIF next year. Howard felt that “they didn’t always play to their full potential at certain times and often played down to the level of other teams.” If the team avoids injuries and plays to its full potential, there are no limits for the more experienced Boys Varsity Volleyball team next year.

Remember that team is it and team members are they.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL   Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
Page 1 of 1