Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
Finals Final I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
Finals Final I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
Finals Final I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
Finals Final I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
Finals Final I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
Finals Final I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
Finals Final I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
Finals Final I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
Finals Final I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

Finals Final

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KristieSun

Finals Final Empty
PostSubject: Finals Final   Finals Final I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:15 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of each semester, each student knows what to be expecting: their finals. Students have their own vision of what the finals are. Finals are students’ examinations for each class towards the end of the semester. The finals can be a killer, costing some students their good grade. Many students are cramming or procrastinating to get all these types of information into their head.

Many students have their own way of studying for finals. The best way to be ready for the finals, of course, is to hands down study! It’s especially best to study beforehand and not last minute. Preferably, one to two weeks before the big test. Senior Leo Li said, “The way I prepare for my finals is first, I sleep early. Then I like to review the key materials over and over.” It’s nice to study ahead of time because once you’ve finished studying, you’d be ready for your finals and have extra time to relax! Leo added, “I’m calmer about studying and testing for final now that I’m a senior.”

However, not every student has taken a final before. Especially not the freshman class. Freshman Ryan Luu said, “I have a feeling that finals are going to be hard and will take a lot of preparation, at least from what I hear. I’m expecting finals to take a really long time.” Some students this year are having a great start on preparing for the finals by starting early. Freshman Edward Chai said, “I already started studying for my finals two weeks ahead of time. I created a lot of flash cards!”

But sometimes, even studying in advance isn’t always the trick. Here are some tips that may help you to do well on your finals! Sophomore Erik Ramirez said, “Just don’t think about the final as a final, think about it as just taking another normal test, and hopefully you should be fine!” While some students are relaxed and positive about finals, others are struggling. Leo said, “My advice is to study hard, put a lot of work into it, and don’t cram for the finals because that won’t work, period. The most important thing is not forgetting to eat your breakfast!”

During the month of students’ finals, everything becomes hectic. Students go from cramming to procrastinating to just going crazy from studying with overflowing schedules. At the end of all this craziness comes a new semester for improvement! Good luck with finals!

Last edited by KristieSun on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

Finals Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Final   Finals Final I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 am

At the end of each semester, each student knows what to be expecting[color=red],<colon>[color] their finals. Students have their own vision of what the finals are. Finals are students’ examinations for each class towards the end of the semester. The finals can be a killer, costing some students their good grade. Many students are cramming or procrastinating to get all these types of information into their head.
Many students have their own way of studying for finals. The best way to be ready for the finals, of course<,> is to hands down study! It’s especially best to study before hand<beforehand> and not last minute. Preferably one to two weeks before the big test Senior Leo Li said, “The way I prepare for my finals is first, I sleep early. Then I like to review the key materials over and over.” It’s nice to study ahead of time because once you’ve finished studying, you’d be ready for your finals and have extra time to relax! Leo added, “I’m calmer about studying and testing for finals, now that I’m a senior.”
However, not every student has taken a final before. Especially not the freshman class. Freshman Ryan Luu said, “I have a feeling that finals are going to be hard and will take a lot of preparation, at least from what I hear. I’m expecting finals to take a really long time.” Some students this year are having a great start on preparing for the finals by starting early. Freshman Edward Chai said, “I already started studying for my finals two weeks ahead of time. I created a lot of flash cards!” Even studying in advance isn’t always the trick<this sounds out of place>.
Here are some tips that may help you to do well on your finals! Sophomore Erik Ramirez said, “Just don’t think about the final as a final, think about it as just taking another normal test[color=red<,>[/color] and hopefully you should be fine!” While some students are relaxed and positive about finals, others are struggling. Leo said, “My advice is to study hard, put a lot of work into it, and don’t cram for the finals because that won’t work<,> period. The most important thing is not forgetting to eat your breakfast!”
During the month of students’ finals, everything becomes hectic. Students go from cramming to procrastinating to just going crazy from studying with overflowing schedules. At the end of all this craziness,<delete> comes a new semester for improvement! Good luck with finals!

Headlines: Finals drama, Death to the Exams

Back to top Go down
KristieSun

Finals Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Final   Finals Final I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:31 pm

At the end of each semester, each student knows what to be expecting: their finals. Students have their own vision of what the finals are. Finals are students’ examinations for each class towards the end of the semester. The finals can be a killer, costing some students their good grade. Many students are cramming or procrastinating to get all these types of information into their head.

Many students have their own way of studying for finals. The best way to be ready for the finals, of course, is to hands down study! It’s especially best to study beforehand and not last minute. Preferably one to two weeks before the big test Senior Leo Li said, “The way I prepare for my finals is first, I sleep early. Then I like to review the key materials over and over.” It’s nice to study ahead of time because once you’ve finished studying, you’d be ready for your finals and have extra time to relax! Leo added, “I’m calmer about studying and testing for finals, now that I’m a senior.”

However, not every student has taken a final before. Especially not the freshman class. Freshman Ryan Luu said, “I have a feeling that finals are going to be hard and will take a lot of preparation, at least from what I hear. I’m expecting finals to take a really long time.” Some students this year are having a great start on preparing for the finals by starting early. Freshman Edward Chai said, “I already started studying for my finals two weeks ahead of time. I created a lot of flash cards!”

Even studying in advance isn’t always the trick. Here are some tips that may help you to do well on your finals! Sophomore Erik Ramirez said, “Just don’t think about the final as a final, think about it as just taking another normal test, and hopefully you should be fine!” While some students are relaxed and positive about finals, others are struggling. Leo said, “My advice is to study hard, put a lot of work into it, and don’t cram for the finals because that won’t work, period. The most important thing is not forgetting to eat your breakfast!”

During the month of students’ finals, everything becomes hectic. Students go from cramming to procrastinating to just going crazy from studying with overflowing schedules. At the end of all this craziness, comes a new semester for improvement! Good luck with finals!
Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

Finals Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Final   Finals Final I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Many students have their own way of studying for finals. The best way to be ready for the finals, of course, is to hands down study! It’s especially best to study beforehand and not last minute. Preferably<,> one to two weeks before the big test<.> Senior Leo Li said, “The way I prepare for my finals is first, I sleep early. Then I like to review the key materials over and over.” It’s nice to study ahead of time because once you’ve finished studying, you’d be ready for your finals and have extra time to relax! Leo added, “I’m calmer about studying and testing for finals,<delete> now that I’m a senior.”

<But sometimes>Even studying in advance isn’t always the trick. Here are some tips that may help you to do well on your finals! Sophomore Erik Ramirez said, “Just don’t think about the final as a final, think about it as just taking another normal test, and hopefully you should be fine!” While some students are relaxed and positive about finals, others are struggling. Leo said, “My advice is to study hard, put a lot of work into it, and don’t cram for the finals because that won’t work, period. The most important thing is not forgetting to eat your breakfast!”

During the month of students’ finals, everything becomes hectic. Students go from cramming to procrastinating to just going crazy from studying with overflowing schedules. At the end of all this craziness,<delete> comes a new semester for improvement! Good luck with finals!
Back to top Go down
KristieSun

Finals Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Final   Finals Final I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Many students have their own way of studying for finals. The best way to be ready for the finals, of course, is to hands down study! It’s especially best to study beforehand and not last minute. Preferably, one to two weeks before the big test. Senior Leo Li said, “The way I prepare for my finals is first, I sleep early. Then I like to review the key materials over and over.” It’s nice to study ahead of time because once you’ve finished studying, you’d be ready for your finals and have extra time to relax! Leo added, “I’m calmer about studying and testing for final now that I’m a senior.”

But sometimes, even studying in advance isn’t always the trick. Here are some tips that may help you to do well on your finals! Sophomore Erik Ramirez said, “Just don’t think about the final as a final, think about it as just taking another normal test, and hopefully you should be fine!” While some students are relaxed and positive about finals, others are struggling. Leo said, “My advice is to study hard, put a lot of work into it, and don’t cram for the finals because that won’t work, period. The most important thing is not forgetting to eat your breakfast!”

During the month of students’ finals, everything becomes hectic. Students go from cramming to procrastinating to just going crazy from studying with overflowing schedules. At the end of all this craziness comes a new semester for improvement! Good luck with finals!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finals Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals Final   Finals Final I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finals Final
Page 1 of 1