Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
Track final I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
Track final I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
Track final I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
Track final I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
Track final I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
Track final I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
Track final I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
Track final I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
Track final I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

Track final

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Lin

Track final Empty
PostSubject: Track final   Track final I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 am

Senior Alex McElwee

Senior Alex McElwee kicked off his senior year with a brilliant hand-timed victory of 22.7 seconds on a 200m event and is finishing it off with an even faster record of 22.19 seconds. This coming fall, he’s leaving Southern California for the South Dakota’s School of the Mines and Technology. There, he can showcase his talents in both his literary smarts and track, which he has definitely shown throughout his high school career.

Senior Alec Jen

This coming fall, senior Alec Jen will be heading further west toward the Home of the Bruins, or UCLA, for his college experience. Alec is ending his senior year with an outstanding time of 51.88 seconds on his 400m, which makes sense, since he has been doing track since he was 10 years old! Alec will be keeping in touch with his relay team friends through the work of Bill Gates: the Internet.

Junior Nikko Ajao

Junior Nikko Ajao will not be heading toward a college just yet, but he is definitely looking into his prospective colleges, like UCLA and Cal Poly, after he earns another year’s worth of medals and achievements in Track and Field. His current best is 50.83 seconds on his 400m, and with another year left next to Coach Schultz, “who’s the one that makes people fast”, it will definitely be an even better time than before. In addition to Coach Schultz's help, Nikko also says he has "become faster" trying to be on the same level as the seniors. Next year, however, he'll set the pace for the newcomers.

Senior Tony Moseley

After years of high school track, senior Tony Moseley has built up a reputation for himself as a powerful distance runner, and he'll be continuing this legacy on to high school, "running track and cross country at Division 1 level" at either the University of California Riverside or at the University of California, Irvine, both with well-known "power house middle distance programs". Tony would like to thank his teammates and friends for supporting him and also Coach O'Brien for helping him achieve his goals.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Ching

Track final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track final   Track final I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Senior Alex McElwee

Senior Alex McElwee kicked off his senior year with a brilliant hand-timed victory of 22.7 seconds on a 200m event and is finishing it off with an even faster record of 22.19 seconds. This coming fall, he’s leaving Southern California for the<delete> South Dakota’s School of the Mines and Technology. There, he can showcase his talents in both his literary smarts and track, which he has definitely shown throughout his high school career.

Senior Alec Jen

This coming fall, senior Alec Jen will be heading further west toward the Home of the Bruins, or UCLA, for his college experience. Alec is ending his senior year with an outstanding time of 51.88 seconds on his 400m, which makes sense, since he has been doing track since he was 10 years old! Alec will be keeping in touch with his relay team friends through the work of Bill Gates: the Internet.

Junior Nikko Ajao

Junior Nikko Ajao will not be heading toward a college just yet, but he is definitely looking into his prospective colleges, like UCLA and Cal Poly, after he earns another year’s worth of medals and achievements in Track and Field. His current best is 50.83 seconds on his 400m, and with another year left next<with> to<delete> Coach Schultz, “who’s the one that makes people fast”, it will definitely be an even better time than before. In addition to Coach Schultz's help, Nikko also says<said> he has "become faster" trying to be on the same level as the seniors. Next year, however, he'll set the pace for the newcomers.

Senior Tony Moseley

After years of high school track, senior Tony Moseley has built up a reputation for himself as a powerful distance runner, and he'll be continuing this legacy on to high school<college>, "running track and cross country at Division 1 level" at either the University of California Riverside or at the University of California,<delete> Irvine, both with well-known "power house<power-house> middle distance programs". Tony would like to thank his teammates and friends for supporting him and also Coach O'Brien for helping him achieve his goals.
Back to top Go down
Alice Lin

Track final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track final   Track final I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 am

Senior Alex McElwee

Senior Alex McElwee kicked off his senior year with a brilliant hand-timed victory of 22.7 seconds on a 200m event and is finishing it off with an even faster record of 22.19 seconds. This coming fall, he’s leaving Southern California for South Dakota’s School of the Mines and Technology. There, he can showcase his talents in both his literary smarts and track, which he has definitely shown throughout his high school career.

Senior Alec Jen

Junior Nikko Ajao

Junior Nikko Ajao will not be heading toward a college just yet, but he is definitely looking into his prospective colleges, like UCLA and Cal Poly, after he earns another year’s worth of medals and achievements in Track and Field. His current best is 50.83 seconds on his 400m, and with another year left with Coach Schultz, “who’s the one that makes people fast”, it will definitely be an even better time than before. In addition to Coach Schultz's help, Nikko also said he has "become faster" trying to be on the same level as the seniors. Next year, however, he'll set the pace for the newcomers.

Senior Tony Moseley

After years of high school track, senior Tony Moseley has built up a reputation for himself as a powerful distance runner, and he'll be continuing this legacy on to college, "running track and cross country at Division 1 level" at either the University of California Riverside or at the University of California Irvine, both with well-known "power-house middle distance programs". Tony would like to thank his teammates and friends for supporting him and also Coach O'Brien for helping him achieve his goals.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Ching

Track final Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry, last edit, I promise!    Track final I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Senior Alex McElwee

Senior Alex McElwee kicked off his senior year with a brilliant hand-timed victory of 22.7 seconds on a 200m event and is finishing it off with an even faster record of 22.19 seconds. This coming fall, he’s leaving Southern California for South Dakota’s School of the Mines and Technology. There, he can showcase his talents in both his literary smarts and track, which he has definitely shown throughout his high school career.

Senior Alec Jen

Junior Nikko Ajao

Junior Nikko Ajao will not be heading toward a college just yet, but he is definitely looking into his prospective colleges, like UCLA and Cal Poly, after he earns another year’s worth of medals and achievements in Track and Field. His current best is 50.83 seconds on his 400m, and with another year left with Coach Schultz, “who’s the one that makes people fast”, it will definitely be an even better time than before. In addition to Coach Schultz's help, Nikko also said he has "become faster" trying to be on the same level as the seniors. Next year, however, he'll set the pace for the newcomers.

Senior Tony Moseley

After years of high school track, senior Tony Moseley has built up a reputation for himself as a powerful distance runner, and he'll be continuing this legacy on to college, "running track and cross country at Division 1 level" at either the University of California<,> Riverside or at the University of California<,> Irvine, both with well-known "power-house middle distance programs". Tony would like to thank his teammates and friends for supporting him and also Coach O'Brien for helping him achieve his goals.
Back to top Go down
Alice Lin

Track final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track final   Track final I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:58 am

Senior Alex McElwee

Senior Alec Jen

Junior Nikko Ajao

Senior Tony Moseley

After years of high school track, senior Tony Moseley has built up a reputation for himself as a powerful distance runner, and he'll be continuing this legacy on to college, "running track and cross country at Division 1 level" at either the University of California, Riverside or at the University of California, Irvine, both with well-known "power-house middle distance programs". Tony would like to thank his teammates and friends for supporting him and also Coach O'Brien for helping him achieve his goals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Track final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track final   Track final I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Track final
Page 1 of 1