Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

how do you prep ! ~ final!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
karina laigo

how do you prep ! ~ final!  Empty
PostSubject: how do you prep ! ~ final!    how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:38 am

"Well to get like in the zone or get pumped up, I listen to music on my iPod before a game. Concentrate and stuff like that. I just put on my earphones and press play" –Angel Cortes, 10 Boys Varsity Soccer team

"Jamaica, I like to drink jamaica. I also pray and I like [to eat] pasta before a meet." – Sergio Gonzalez, 12 Boys Varsity Track and Field team

"Well I usually like to just relax before I'm about to throw, stretch out my muscles and stuff and just try to relax as much as possible. As throwers we don't really have like prep thing, but we do like to be there for each other as each one of us throws and we help out each other and obviously cheer." – Natalia Martinez, 12 Girls Varsity Track and Field team

"Before every game, we have this thing here we all write our numbers in the batters warmup circle numerically and it's just for like good luck, other than that its just the normal warmups. On home games we'll give our secret sisters gifts, so that's fun!"– Yeram Park, 10 Girls Varsity Basketball team

"I always eat Fritos chips and Knudsen's cottage cheese before a game. Then, I watch portions of Michael Jordan's To the Max to pump me up. On the bus [the other guys and I] play "Hanging With Friends". –Stephen Smith, 11 Boys Varsity Basketball team captain
Back to top Go down
Kelly Ching

PostSubject: Re: how do you prep ! ~ final!    how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:12 pm

"Well to get like in the zone or get pumped up, I listen to music on my iPod before a game. Concentrate and stuff like that. I just put on my earphones and press play<.>" –Angel Cortes, 10<,> Boys Varsity Soccer team

"Jamaica, I like to drink jamaica. I also pray and I like [to eat] pasta before a meet." – Sergio Gonzalez, 12<,>Boys Varsity Track and Field team

"Well<,> I usually like to just relax before I'm about to throw, stretch out my muscles and stuff<,> and just try to relax as much as possible. As throwers we don't really have like prep thing, but we do like to be there for each other as each one of us throws and we help out each other and obviously cheer." – Natalia Martinez, 12<,> Girls Varsity Track and Field team

"Before every game, we have this thing here<when> we all write our numbers in the batters warmup circle numerically and it's just for like good luck, other than that its<it's> just the normal warmups. On<For> home games<,> we'll give our secret sisters gifts, so that's fun!"– Yeram Park, 10<,> Girls Varsity Basketball team

"I always eat Fritos chips and Knudsen's cottage cheese before a game. Then, I watch portions of Michael Jordan's To the Max to pump me up. On the bus<,> [the other guys and I] play "Hanging With Friends". –Stephen Smith, 11<,> Boys Varsity Basketball team<,> captain<Captain>
Back to top Go down
karina laigo

PostSubject: Re: how do you prep ! ~ final!    how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:59 pm

"Well to get like in the zone or get pumped up, I listen to music on my iPod before a game. Concentrate and stuff like that. I just put on my earphones and press play." –Angel Cortes, 10, Boys Varsity Soccer team

"Jamaica, I like to drink jamaica. I also pray and I like [to eat] pasta before a meet." – Sergio Gonzalez, 12,Boys Varsity Track and Field team

"Well, I usually like to just relax before I'm about to throw, stretch out my muscles and stuff, and just try to relax as much as possible. As throwers we don't really have like prep thing, but we do like to be there for each other as each one of us throws and we help out each other and obviously cheer." – Natalia Martinez, 12, Girls Varsity Track and Field team

"Before every game, we have this thing here<when> we all write our numbers in the batters warmup circle numerically and it's just for like good luck, other than that it's just the normal warmups. For home games, we'll give our secret sisters gifts, so that's fun!"– Yeram Park, 10, Girls Varsity Basketball team

"I always eat Fritos chips and Knudsen's cottage cheese before a game. Then, I watch portions of Michael Jordan's To the Max to pump me up. On the bus, [the other guys and I] play "Hanging With Friends". –Stephen Smith, 11, Boys Varsity Basketball team, Captain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you prep ! ~ final!    how do you prep ! ~ final!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you prep ! ~ final!
Page 1 of 1