Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

Varsity Boys Volleyball rough

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendan Tran

Varsity Boys Volleyball rough Empty
PostSubject: Varsity Boys Volleyball rough   Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:26 pm

This year the Varsity Boys Volleyball season was filled with uncertainty. Nobody knew what to expect. With very few seniors and many underclassmen on the team, the team struggled with leadership. The season turned out to be a great learning experience for most of the team. With little veteran leadership, they still finished 6-6 in league and made it to CIF. They faced tough competition all season which is evident when four teams from the Pacific League placed top ten in CIF rankings. Sophomore Howard Huang thought “they all improved a lot compared to the beginning of the season because they had great coaches with valuable experience.” The team received voluntary help from Coach Iosia and Coach Pula who both held other jobs in Arcadia and Long Beach. Their coaches’ sacrifice inspires the team to stay committed to the program and practice as hard as they can to improve their record next year. Howard felt that “they didn’t always play to their full potential at certain times; and often played down to the level of other teams.” The team plans to achieve a better record and advance deeper into CIF next year. If the team plays to their full potential, there are no limits for the more experienced Varsity Boys Volleyball team next year.

(still waiting for other quotes from other players)
Back to top Go down
HelenLee

PostSubject: Re: Varsity Boys Volleyball rough   Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:13 am

This year <add comma> the Varsity Boys Volleyball <Boys Varsity Volleyball> season was filled with uncertainty. Nobody knew what to expect. With very few seniors and many underclassmen on the team, the team struggled with leadership. The season turned out to be a great learning experience for most of the team. With little veteran leadership, they <change to the team> still finished 6-6 in league and made it to CIF. They faced tough competition all season which is evident when four teams from the Pacific League placed top ten in CIF rankings. Sophomore Howard Huang thought <add comma or add that> “they all improved a lot compared to the beginning of the season because they had great coaches with valuable experience.” The team received voluntary help from Coach Iosia and Coach Pula <first names of the coaches?> who both held other jobs in Arcadia and Long Beach. Their coaches’ sacrifice inspires <inspired> the team to stay committed to the program and practice as hard as they can to improve their record next year. Howard felt that “they didn’t always play to their full potential at certain times; <delete ;> and often played down to the level of other teams.” The team plans to achieve a better record and advance deeper into CIF next year. If the team plays to their <its> full potential, there are no limits for the more experienced Varsity Boys Volleyball team <Boys Varsity Volleyball team> next year.

(still waiting for other quotes from other players)
Back to top Go down
edwardchao

PostSubject: Re: Varsity Boys Volleyball rough   Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Update this article, please. I think they played their game already, but lost LOOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varsity Boys Volleyball rough   Varsity Boys Volleyball rough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varsity Boys Volleyball rough
Page 1 of 1