Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua Bay

AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL Empty
PostSubject: AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL   AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 pm

This season’s Girls Varsity Softball team unleashed an unstoppable team of Apaches. Junior Kaitlin Martinez, who has high hopes this year stated, “So far this season, we are doing really [well]. Our team is very close with one another. We have a strong team bond and I feel like that helps us communicate during games and practices.” After going through 10 innings against La Salle, the team pulled together yet another win with a score of 7-6. The intensity of this particular game was nerve-wracking for Kaitlin, however, senior Lisa Rosas had a base hit which scored the winning run.” According to Kaitlin, she knows without a doubt that the team will make it to CIF because of how talented the team is. “We are a strong hitting team [and] we play great defense as well,” she said.

For junior Kenzie Grimes, the team is stronger than ever because of how great its hitters are. Along with Kaitlin, Kenzie also believes the team will make it to CIF this season because of the teamwork displayed during practices and games. “We always pull through when we need to,” stated Kenzie. Even though there is one senior on the Girls Varsity Softball team, Kenzie has no reason why that should affect the team in the long run. “With Lisa Rosas as our only senior teammate, she does a great job leading our team and giving us great advice,” she said.

As the season paves its way to success, sophomore Yeram Park sees how strong the team has bonded and grown every day. Along with her teammates, Yeram is crossing her fingers and hoping to make it to CIF. “I definitely expect us to go to CIF this year and I have a feeling we'll get [past] the first round as long as everyone keeps it up!” Although the team is primarily made up of underclassmen, the team has really set high marks amongst past years. We’re a “close bonded team and everyone really stepped it up this season,” stated Yeram.

Currently, the team's overall record is 8-4 and 3-1 in league. With such high marks set this year, the Girls Varsity Softball team is sure to have an exemplary season.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Ching

PostSubject: Re: AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL   AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 pm

This season’s Girls Varsity Softball team unleashed an unstoppable team of Apaches. Junior Kaitlin Martinez, who has high hopes this year<,> stated, “So far this season, we are doing really [well]. Our team is very close with one another. We have a strong team bond and I feel like that helps us communicate during games and practices.” After going through 10 innings against La Salle, the team pulled together yet another win with a score of 7-6. The intensity of this particular game was nerve-wracking for Kaitlin, however, senior Lisa Rosas had a base hit which scored the winning run."<delete> According to Kaitlin, she knows without a doubt that the team will make it to CIF because of how talented the team is. “We are a strong hitting team [and] we play great defense as well,” she said.

For junior Kenzie Grimes, the team is stronger than ever because of how great its hitters are. Along with Kaitlin, Kenzie also believes the team will make it to CIF this season because of the teamwork displayed during practices and games. “We always pull through when we need to,” stated Kenzie. Even though there is <only> one senior on the Girls Varsity Softball team, Kenzie has no reason why that should affect the team in the long run. “With Lisa Rosas as our only senior teammate, she does a great job leading our team and giving us great advice,” she said.

As the season paves its way to success, sophomore Yeram Park sees how strong the team has bonded and grown every day. Along with her teammates, Yeram is crossing her fingers and hoping to make it to CIF. “I definitely expect us to go to CIF this year and I have a feeling we'll get [past] the first round as long as everyone keeps it up!” Although the team is primarily made up of underclassmen, the team has really set high marks amongst past years. We’re a “close bonded<close-bonded> team and everyone really stepped it up this season,” stated Yeram.

Currently, the team's overall record is 8-4 and 3-1 in league. With such high marks set this year, the Girls Varsity Softball team is sure to have an exemplary season.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Bay

PostSubject: Re: AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL   AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 pm

This season’s Girls Varsity Softball team unleashed an unstoppable team of Apaches. Junior Kaitlin Martinez, who has high hopes this year, stated, “So far this season, we are doing really [well]. Our team is very close with one another. We have a strong team bond and I feel like that helps us communicate during games and practices.” After going through 10 innings against La Salle, the team pulled together yet another win with a score of 7-6. The intensity of this particular game was nerve-wracking for Kaitlin, however, senior Lisa Rosas had a base hit which scored the winning run. According to Kaitlin, she knows without a doubt that the team will make it to CIF because of how talented the team is. “We are a strong hitting team [and] we play great defense as well,” she said.

For junior Kenzie Grimes, the team is stronger than ever because of how great its hitters are. Along with Kaitlin, Kenzie also believes the team will make it to CIF this season because of the teamwork displayed during practices and games. “We always pull through when we need to,” stated Kenzie. Even though there is only one senior on the Girls Varsity Softball team, Kenzie has no reason why that should affect the team in the long run. “With Lisa Rosas as our only senior teammate, she does a great job leading our team and giving us great advice,” she said.

As the season paves its way to success, sophomore Yeram Park sees how strong the team has bonded and grown every day. Along with her teammates, Yeram is crossing her fingers and hoping to make it to CIF. “I definitely expect us to go to CIF this year and I have a feeling we'll get [past] the first round as long as everyone keeps it up!” Although the team is primarily made up of underclassmen, the team has really set high marks amongst past years. We’re a “close-bonded team and everyone really stepped it up this season,” stated Yeram.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL   AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHS Girls Varsity Softball FINAL
Page 1 of 1