Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

End of First Semester ROUGH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niki Chi

Niki Chi

End of First Semester ROUGH Empty
PostSubject: End of First Semester ROUGH   End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:07 am

After finally coming back from the long winter break, students now have to face the end of the first semester. As the quarter comes to a close, there is the stress of finals and projects that must be done before grades go in. For many students, coping with finals and other projects are extremely stressful, but many have found a way that they find efficient in completing these tasks. Let’s go take a look at what a different variety of students are handling the pressure of the quarter.

For some students, the best way that they study is to do it right before the test. Senior Joshua Chang said, “Studying for finals, I like to wait till it’s really late, let’s say 3 a.m, and then start studying. I also adjust my sleeping times to become nocturnal, since it’s more efficient.” Having the same idea as Joshua, sophomore Emily Sun also does the same. “I like to cram study, although it isn’t the best idea. It really works since when I study last minute, everything stays in my head until the test is over. I’m always busy, so there is a ton of stress.” Since the semester is wrapping up, many people’s schedules will change to adjust to what suits them the best. To other students, cram studying just really isn’t there thing, but rather a more planned out method that works just as well.

Senior Dianna Kim proposed a good plan, stating that “studying a week before finals will give more time for the knowledge to get absorbed.” She also says that she tries to concentrate on what she “doesn’t know, that way there’ll be improvement” on the parts that she isn’t so familiar with. For freshman Sarah Duffy, she has another great idea that she finds to be of use. “I would just make flash cards since they’re easier to study with. Also, I just basically study the book since all the material will be inside of it.” These plans are more than creative, however other students have thought of a more artistic way that they like to study by.

As the tone of music helps studying, some students have decided to have songs help them while studying. For junior David Liu, he said, “For finals, I’m just going to blast some 91.5 classical Beethoven music and have a calm study marathon. I like calm and classical music, or rap is fine too.” Classical music is peaceful and sets the mood for a serious study hour that’s needed for a big test like this. Another student, sophomore Melissa Morales, she plans to “write songs like Mr. Monden uses” to help her remember words and definitions that she isn’t familiar with.

Every students ideas are all very great ways to cope with finals and how busy they’ll become during the remaining time of the semester. As the first semester finally wraps up, students are finally able to relax and start anew in a brand new term filled with all new opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

PostSubject: Re: End of First Semester ROUGH   End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:20 am

After finally coming back from the long winter break, students now have to face the end of the first semester. As the quarter comes to a close, there is the stress of finals and projects that must be done before grades go in. For many students, coping with finals and other projects are extremely stressful, but many have found a way that they find efficient in completing these tasks. Let’s go take a look at what a different variety<redundant> of students are handling the pressure of the quarter.

For some students, the best way that they study is to do it right before the test. Senior Joshua Chang said, “Studying for finals, I like to wait till it’s really late, let’s say 3 a.m, and then start studying. I also adjust my sleeping times to become nocturnal,<delete> since it’s more efficient.” Having the same idea as Joshua, sophomore Emily Sun also does the same. “I like to cram study,<delete> although it isn’t the best idea. It really works since when I study last minute, everything stays in my head until the test is over. I’m always busy, so there is a ton of stress.” Since the semester is wrapping up, many people’s schedules will change to adjust to what suits them the best. To other students, cram<hyphen> studying just really isn’t there<their> thing, but rather a more planned<hyphen> out method that works just as well.

Senior Dianna Kim proposed a good plan, stating that “studying a week before finals will give more time for the knowledge to get absorbed.” She also says that she tries to concentrate on what she “doesn’t know, that way there’ll be improvement” on the parts that she isn’t so familiar with. For freshman Sarah Duffy, she has another great idea that she finds to be of use<useful>. “I would just make flash cards since they’re easier to study with. Also, I just basically study the book since all the material will be inside of it.” These plans are more than creative,<semicolon> however other students have thought of a more artistic way that they like to study by.

As the tone of music helps studying, some students have decided to have songs help them while studying. For junior David Liu, he said, “For finals, I’m just going to blast some 91.5 classical Beethoven music and have a calm study marathon. I like calm and classical music, or rap is fine too.” Classical music is peaceful and sets the mood for a serious study hour that’s needed for a big test like this. Another student, sophomore Melissa Morales, she plans to “write songs like Mr. Monden uses” to help her remember words and definitions that she isn’t familiar with.

Every students<student's> ideas are all very great ways to cope with finals and how busy they’ll< he or she will> become during the remaining time of the semester[color=red]<rephrase "and how...semester">. As the first semester finally wraps up, students are finally able to relax and start anew in a brand new term filled with all new opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Niki Chi

Niki Chi

PostSubject: Re: End of First Semester ROUGH   End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:07 pm

After finally coming back from the long winter break, students now have to face the end of the first semester. As the quarter comes to a close, there is the stress of finals and projects that must be done before grades go in. For many students, coping with finals and other projects are extremely stressful, but many have found a way that they find efficient in completing these tasks. Let’s go take a look at what a different students are handling the pressure of the quarter.

For some students, the best way that they study is to do it right before the test. Senior Joshua Chang said, “Studying for finals, I like to wait till it’s really late, let’s say 3 a.m, and then start studying. I also adjust my sleeping times to become nocturnal since it’s more efficient.” Having the same idea as Joshua, sophomore Emily Sun also does the same. “I like to cram study although it isn’t the best idea. It really works since when I study last minute, everything stays in my head until the test is over. I’m always busy, so there is a ton of stress.” Since the semester is wrapping up, many people’s schedules will change to adjust to what suits them the best. To other students, cram-studying just really isn’t their thing, but rather a more planned out method that works just as well.

Senior Dianna Kim proposed a good plan, stating that “studying a week before finals will give more time for the knowledge to get absorbed.” She also says that she tries to concentrate on what she “doesn’t know, that way there’ll be improvement” on the parts that she isn’t so familiar with. For freshman Sarah Duffy, she has another great idea that she finds useful. “I would just make flash cards since they’re easier to study with. Also, I just basically study the book since all the material will be inside of it.” These plans are more than creative however other students have thought of a more artistic way that they like to study by.

Every student’s ideas are all great ways to cope with finals, especially since it gets busier during the remaining time of the semester. As the first semester finally wraps up, students are finally able to relax and start anew in a brand new term filled with all new opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

PostSubject: Re: End of First Semester ROUGH   End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:29 pm

After finally coming back from the long winter break, students now have to face the end of the first semester. As the quarter comes to a close, there is the stress of finals and projects that must be done before grades go in. For many students, coping with finals and other projects are<is> extremely stressful, but many have found a way that they find efficient in completing these tasks. Let’s go take a look at what a<delete> different students are handling the pressure of the quarter.

For some students, the best way that they<replace with "to"> study is to do it right before the test. Senior Joshua Chang said, “Studying for finals, I like to wait till it’s really late, let’s say 3 a.m, and then start studying. I also adjust my sleeping times to become nocturnal since it’s more efficient.” Having the same idea as Joshua, sophomore Emily Sun also does the same<redundant>. “I like to [color=red]cram study<cram-study>[color] although it isn’t the best idea. It really works since when I study last minute, everything stays in my head until the test is over. I’m always busy, so there is a ton of stress.” Since the semester is wrapping up, many people’s schedules will change to adjust to what suits them the best. To other students, cram-studying just really isn’t their thing, but rather a more planned out method that works just as well<this sounds like cram-studying is a planned-out method. reword>.

Senior Dianna Kim proposed a good plan, stating that “studying a week before finals will give more time for the knowledge to get absorbed.” She also says<said> that she tries to concentrate on what she “doesn’t know, <semicolon or "and">that way there’ll be improvement” on the parts that she isn’t so familiar with. For freshman Sarah Duffy, she has another great idea that she finds useful. “I would just make flash cards since they’re easier to study with. Also, I just basically study the book since all the material will be inside of it.” These plans are more than creative<;> however<,> other students have thought of a more artistic way that they like<delete> to study by. [color=red]<these studying techniques wouldn't really be considered creative>[color]

As the tone of music helps studying, some students have decided to have songs help them while studying. For junior David Liu, he said, “For finals, I’m just going to blast some 91.5 classical Beethoven music and have a calm study marathon. I like calm and classical music,<try using a dash> or rap is fine too.” Classical music is peaceful and sets the mood for a serious study hour that’s needed for a big test like this. Another student, sophomore Melissa Morales, she plans to “write songs like Mr. Monden uses” to help her remember words and definitions that she isn’t familiar with.

Every student’s ideas are all great ways to cope with finals, especially since it gets busier during the remaining time of the semester. As the first semester finally wraps up, students are finally able to relax and start anew in a brand new term filled with all new opportunities. <say "after the finals", or else it'll sound like people are relaxing during the finals.>
Back to top Go down
Niki Chi

Niki Chi

PostSubject: Re: End of First Semester ROUGH   End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 pm

After finally coming back from the long winter break, students now have to face the end of the first semester. As the quarter comes to a close, there is the stress of finals and projects that must be done before grades go in. For many students, coping with finals and other projects is extremely stressful, but many have found a way that they find efficient in completing these tasks. Let’s go take a look at what different students are handling the pressure of the quarter.

For some students, the best way to study is to do it right before the test. Senior Joshua Chang said, “Studying for finals, I like to wait till it’s really late, let’s say 3 a.m, and then start studying. I also adjust my sleeping times to become nocturnal since it’s more efficient.” Having a similar idea as Joshua, sophomore Emily Sun also likes to cram. “I like to cram-study although it isn’t the best idea. It really works since when I study last minute, everything stays in my head until the test is over. I’m always busy, so there is a ton of stress.” Since the semester is wrapping up, many people’s schedules will change to adjust to what suits them the best. To other students, cram-studying just really isn’t their thing, so they find a more organized and planned out method that works just as well.

Senior Dianna Kim proposed a good plan, stating that “studying a week before finals will give more time for the knowledge to get absorbed.” She also said that she tries to concentrate on what she “doesn’t know, that way there’ll be improvement” on the parts that she isn’t so familiar with. For freshman Sarah Duffy, she has another great idea that she finds useful. “I would just make flash cards since they’re easier to study with. Also, I just basically study the book since all the material will be inside of it.” These plans are more organized; however, other students have thought of a more artistic way to study by.

As the tone of music helps studying, some students have decided to have songs help them while studying. For junior David Liu, he said, “For finals, I’m just going to blast some 91.5 classical Beethoven music and have a calm study marathon. I like calm and classical music–or rap is fine too.” Classical music is peaceful and sets the mood for a serious study hour that’s needed for a big test like this. Another student, sophomore Melissa Morales, she plans to “write songs like Mr. Monden uses” to help her remember words and definitions that she isn’t familiar with.

Every student’s ideas are all great ways to cope with finals, especially since it gets busier during the remaining time of the semester. As the first semester finally wraps up, students are finally able to relax after the finals and start anew in a brand new term filled with all new opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

PostSubject: Re: End of First Semester ROUGH   End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:25 pm

After finally coming back from the long winter break, students now have to face the end of the first semester. As the quarter comes to a close, there is the stress of finals and projects that must be done before grades go in. For many students, coping with finals and other projects is extremely stressful, but many have found a way that they find efficient in completing these tasks. Let’s go take a look at what<how> different students are handling the pressure of the quarter.

For some students, the best way to study is to do it right before the test. Senior Joshua Chang said, “Studying for finals, I like to wait till it’s really late, let’s say 3 a.m<.>, and then start studying. I also adjust my sleeping times to become nocturnal since it’s more efficient.” Having a similar idea as Joshua, sophomore Emily Sun also likes to cram. “I like to cram-study although it isn’t the best idea. It really works since when I study last minute, everything stays in my head until the test is over. I’m always busy, so there is a ton of stress.” Since the semester is wrapping up, many people’s schedules will change to adjust to what suits them the best. To other students, cram-studying just really isn’t their thing, so they find a more organized and planned out method that works just as well.

Senior Dianna Kim proposed a good plan, stating that “studying a week before finals will give more time for the knowledge to get absorbed.” She also said that she tries to concentrate on what she “doesn’t know,<and> that way there’ll be improvement” on the parts that she isn’t so familiar with. For freshman Sarah Duffy, she has another great idea that she finds useful. “I would just make flash cards since they’re easier to study with. Also, I just basically study the book since all the material will be inside of it.” These plans are more organized; however, other students have thought of a more artistic way to study by.

As the tone of music helps studying, some students have decided to have songs help them while studying. For junior David Liu, he said, “For finals, I’m just going to blast some 91.5 classical Beethoven music and have a calm study marathon. I like calm and classical music–or rap is fine too.” Classical music is peaceful and sets the mood for a serious study hour that’s needed for a big test like this. Another student, sophomore Melissa Morales, she plans to “write songs like Mr. Monden uses” to help her remember words and definitions that she isn’t familiar with.

Every student’s ideas are all great ways to cope with finals, especially since it gets busier during the remaining time of the semester. As the first semester finally wraps up, students are finally able to relax after the finals and start anew in a brand new term filled with all new opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Niki Chi

Niki Chi

PostSubject: Re: End of First Semester ROUGH   End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:12 am

After finally coming back from the long winter break, students now have to face the end of the first semester. As the quarter comes to a close, there is the stress of finals and projects that must be done before grades go in. For many students, coping with finals and other projects is extremely stressful, but many have found a way that they find efficient in completing these tasks. Let’s go take a look at how different students are handling the pressure of the quarter.

For some students, the best way to study is to do it right before the test. Senior Joshua Chang said, “Studying for finals, I like to wait till it’s really late, let’s say 3 a.m., and then start studying. I also adjust my sleeping times to become nocturnal since it’s more efficient.” Having a similar idea as Joshua, sophomore Emily Sun also likes to cram. “I like to cram-study although it isn’t the best idea. It really works since when I study last minute, everything stays in my head until the test is over. I’m always busy, so there is a ton of stress.” Since the semester is wrapping up, many people’s schedules will change to adjust to what suits them the best. To other students, cram-studying just really isn’t their thing, so they find a more organized and planned out method that works just as well.

Senior Dianna Kim proposed a good plan, stating that “studying a week before finals will give more time for the knowledge to get absorbed.” She also said that she tries to concentrate on what she “doesn’t know,<it sounds better without the and> that way there’ll be improvement” on the parts that she isn’t so familiar with. For freshman Sarah Duffy, she has another great idea that she finds useful. “I would just make flash cards since they’re easier to study with. Also, I just basically study the book since all the material will be inside of it.” These plans are more organized; however, other students have thought of a more artistic way to study by.

Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

PostSubject: Re: End of First Semester ROUGH   End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:59 pm

After finally coming back from the long winter break, students now have to face the end of the first semester. As the quarter comes to a close, there is the stress of finals and projects that must be done before grades go in. For many students, coping with finals and other projects is extremely stressful, but many have found a way that they find efficient in completing these tasks. Let’s go take a look at how different students are handling the pressure of the quarter.

For some students, the best way to study is to do it right before the test. Senior Joshua Chang said, “Studying for finals, I like to wait till it’s really late, let’s say 3<3:00> a.m., and then start studying. I also adjust my sleeping times to become nocturnal since it’s more efficient.” Having a similar idea as Joshua, sophomore Emily Sun also likes to cram. “I like to cram-study although it isn’t the best idea. It really works since when I study last minute, everything stays in my head until the test is over. I’m always busy, so there is a ton of stress.” Since the semester is wrapping up, many people’s schedules will change to adjust to what suits them the best. To other students, cram-studying just really isn’t their thing, so they find a more organized and planned out method that works just as well.

Senior Dianna Kim proposed a good plan, stating that “studying a week before finals will give more time for the knowledge to get absorbed.” She also said that she tries to concentrate on what she “doesn’t know, that way there’ll be improvement” on the parts that she isn’t so familiar with. For freshman Sarah Duffy, she has another great idea that she finds useful. “I would just make flash cards since they’re easier to study with. Also, I just basically study the book since all the material will be inside of it.” These plans are more organized; however, other students have thought of a more artistic way to study by.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of First Semester ROUGH   End of First Semester ROUGH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of First Semester ROUGH
Page 1 of 1