Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivian Chan

Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH Empty
PostSubject: Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 am

For us seniors, there’s only three more months until graduation! But for all you underclassmen (yes, that includes you juniors), you’ve guys still got a year or three ahead of you. With the summer approaching us like a train, now would be the perfect time to start planning ahead for year of 2012-2013. Here’s a few tips to keep in mind before you find yourself suffocating under AP courses, clubs, sports, and or volunteering.

Consider the difficulty of the course and of course, how many difficult courses you plan to take; try to balance out your schedule! Instead of five hours of non-stop learning, why don’t you take that ROP class and give yourself a break? I’m sure stacking on five APs will push you into the peak hours in the morning, and you’ll wake up feeling like you’re barely alive, but it is manageable (not that it’s recommended)... but be sure to take into account how much time you have aside from extracurriculars.

Extracurriculars this encompasses clubs, sports, and volunteering. As some athletes know, sports take up a major chunk of our daily schedules. Aside from daily 6th period to 4:30 P.M. practices, some sports require early morning practices as well, not to mention scrimmages or games that could last anywhere from two to four hours, weekly. Clubs like KEY Club, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), and Sierra club requires time commitment outside of the weekly regular meeting. If you want to rack up some volunteer hours, make sure to give yourself enough time to get your homework and studying done as well. The average volunteer attends their shifts bi-weekly for approximately two to three hours per shift.

From personal experience, I have met people who have began taking SAT/ACT classes since their Freshman year. If you’re an incoming junior, it would be best to start thinking about the SAT or ACT. Try to account for the hours that you will be spending prepping for these tests, but make sure that this priority comes after school work.

Time management is the key to planning a successful academic schedule. Organize your schedule so that it will challenge, but not completely exhaust you—find the perfect one that won’t suck up the remaining wee hours of your sleep, but will further assist in finding your academic interests.
Back to top Go down
Stanley Shaw

Stanley Shaw

PostSubject: First Draft Revision   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 pm

For us seniors, there’s only three more months until graduation! But for all you underclassmen (yes, that includes you juniors), you’ve guys still got a year or three ahead of you <I like how you ignore how long the sophs still have left until graduation --- not a problem, just thought it was funny>. With the summer approaching us like a train, now would be the perfect time to start planning ahead for year of <the> 2012-2013 <school year>. Here’s <Here are> a few tips to keep in mind before you find yourself suffocating under AP courses, clubs, sports, and</>or volunteering.

Consider the difficulty of the course and of course, how many difficult courses you plan to take; try to balance out your schedule! Instead of five hours of non-stop learning, why don’t you take that ROP class and give yourself a break? I’m sure stacking on five APs will push you into the peak hours in the morning, and you’ll wake up feeling like you’re barely alive, but it is manageable (not that it’s recommended)... but be sure to take into account how much time you have aside from extracurriculars.

Extracurriculars this <remove> encompasses clubs, sports, and volunteering. As some athletes know, sports take up a major chunk of our daily schedules. Aside from daily 6th period to 4:30 P.M. <p.m.> practices, some sports require early morning practices as well, not to mention scrimmages or games that could last anywhere from two to four hours, weekly. Clubs like KEY Club, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), and Sierra club <Club> requires time commitment outside of the weekly regular meeting. If you want to rack up some volunteer hours, make sure to give yourself enough time to get your homework and studying done as well. The average volunteer attends <to> their shifts bi-weekly for approximately two to three hours per shift.

From personal experience, I have met people who have began taking SAT/ACT classes since their Freshman <freshman> year. If you’re an incoming junior, it would be best to start thinking about the SAT or ACT. Try to account for the hours that you will be spending prepping for these tests, but make sure that this priority comes after school work.

Time management is the key to planning a successful academic schedule. Organize your schedule so that it will challenge, but not completely exhaust you—find the perfect one that won’t suck up the remaining wee hours of your sleep, but will further assist in finding your academic interests.
Back to top Go down
Vivian Chan

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 am

For us seniors, there’s only three more months until graduation! But for all you underclassmen (yes, that includes you juniors), you’ve guys still got a year or three ahead of you. With the summer approaching us like a train, now would be the perfect time to start planning ahead for year of the 2012-2013 school year. Here are a few tips to keep in mind before you find yourself suffocating under AP courses, clubs, sports, and/or volunteering.

Extracurriculars encompasses clubs, sports, and volunteering. As some athletes know, sports take up a major chunk of our daily schedules. Aside from daily 6th period to 4:30 p.m. practices, some sports require early morning practices as well, not to mention scrimmages or games that could last anywhere from two to four hours, weekly. Clubs like KEY Club, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), and Sierra Club requires time commitment outside of the weekly regular meeting. If you want to rack up some volunteer hours, make sure to give yourself enough time to get your homework and studying done as well. The average volunteer attends to their shifts bi-weekly for approximately two to three hours per shift.

From personal experience, I have met people who have began taking SAT/ACT classes since their freshman year. If you’re an incoming junior, it would be best to start thinking about the SAT or ACT. Try to account for the hours that you will be spending prepping for these tests, but make sure that this priority comes after school work.

Back to top Go down
Stanley Shaw

Stanley Shaw

PostSubject: Second Draft Revision   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:48 pm

For us seniors, there’s only three more months until graduation! But for all you underclassmen (yes, that includes you juniors), you’ve guys still got a year or three ahead of you. With the summer approaching us like a train, now would be the perfect time to start planning ahead for year of <the> the 2012-2013 school year. Here are a few tips to keep in mind before you find yourself suffocating under AP courses, clubs, sports, and/or volunteering.

Consider the difficulty of the course and of course, how many difficult courses you plan to take; try to balance out your schedule! Instead of five hours of non-stop learning, why don’t you take that ROP class and give yourself a break? I’m sure stacking on five APs will push you into the peak hours in the morning, and you’ll wake up feeling like you’re barely alive, but it is manageable (not that it’s recommended)... but <However, ? OR capitalize "But"?> be sure to take into account how much time you have <set?> aside from<for?> extracurriculars.

Extracurriculars encompasses clubs, sports, and volunteering. As some athletes know, sports take up a major chunk of our daily schedules. Aside from daily 6th period to 4:30 p.m. practices, some sports require early morning practices as well, not to mention scrimmages or games that could last anywhere from two to four hours, weekly. Clubs like KEY Club, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), and Sierra Club requires<require> time commitment<commitments> outside of the weekly regular meeting. If you want to rack up some volunteer hours, make sure to give yourself enough time to get your homework and studying done as well. The average volunteer attends to their shifts bi-weekly for approximately two to three hours per shift.

From personal experience, I have met people who have began taking SAT/ACT classes since their freshman year. If you’re an incoming junior, it would be best to start thinking about the SAT or ACT. Try to account for the hours that you will be spending prepping for these tests, but make sure that this priority comes after school work.

Back to top Go down
Vivian Chan

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

For us seniors, there’s only three more months until graduation! But for all you underclassmen (yes, that includes you juniors), you’ve guys still got a year or three ahead of you. With the summer approaching us like a train, now would be the perfect time to start planning ahead for year of the the 2012-2013 school year. Here are a few tips to keep in mind before you find yourself suffocating under AP courses, clubs, sports, and/or volunteering.

Consider the difficulty of the course and of course, how many difficult courses you plan to take; try to balance out your schedule! Instead of five hours of non-stop learning, why don’t you take that ROP class and give yourself a break? I’m sure stacking on five APs will push you into the peak hours in the morning, and you’ll wake up feeling like you’re barely alive; it is manageable, but not recommended. However, be sure to take into account how much time you have to set aside for extracurriculars.

Extracurriculars encompasses clubs, sports, and volunteering. As some athletes know, sports take up a major chunk of our daily schedules. Aside from daily 6th period to 4:30 p.m. practices, some sports require early morning practices as well, not to mention scrimmages or games that could last anywhere from two to four hours, weekly. Clubs like KEY Club, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), and Sierra Club require time commitments outside of the weekly regular meeting. If you want to rack up some volunteer hours, make sure to give yourself enough time to get your homework and studying done as well. The average volunteer attends to their shifts bi-weekly for approximately two to three hours per shift.

Back to top Go down
Stanley Shaw

Stanley Shaw

PostSubject: Third Draft Revision   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:32 pm

For us seniors, there’s only three more months until graduation! But for all you underclassmen (yes, that includes you juniors), you’ve guys still got a year or three ahead of you. With the summer approaching us like a train, now would be the perfect time to start planning ahead for year of the the 2012-2013 school year. Here are a few tips to keep in mind before you find yourself suffocating under AP courses, clubs, sports, and/or volunteering.

Consider the difficulty of the course and of course, how many difficult courses you plan to take; try to balance out your schedule! Instead of five hours of non-stop learning, why don’t you take that ROP class and give yourself a break? I’m sure stacking on five APs will push you into the peak hours in the morning, and you’ll wake up feeling like you’re barely alive; it is manageable, but not recommended. However, be sure to take into account how much time you have to set aside for extracurriculars.

Extracurriculars encompasses clubs, sports, and volunteering. As some athletes know, sports take up a major chunk of our daily schedules. Aside from daily 6th period to 4:30 p.m. practices, some sports require early morning practices as well, not to mention scrimmages or games that could last anywhere from two to four hours, weekly. Clubs like KEY Club, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), and Sierra Club require time commitments outside of the weekly regular meeting<s>. If you want to rack up some volunteer hours, make sure to give yourself enough time to get your homework and studying done as well. The average volunteer attends to their shifts bi-weekly for approximately two to three hours per shift.

Back to top Go down
Vivian Chan

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:33 am

Extracurriculars encompasses clubs, sports, and volunteering. As some athletes know, sports take up a major chunk of our daily schedules. Aside from daily 6th period to 4:30 p.m. practices, some sports require early morning practices as well, not to mention scrimmages or games that could last anywhere from two to four hours, weekly. Clubs like KEY Club, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), and Sierra Club require time commitments outside of the weekly regular meetings. If you want to rack up some volunteer hours, make sure to give yourself enough time to get your homework and studying done as well. The average volunteer attends to their shifts bi-weekly for approximately two to three hours per shift.

Back to top Go down
Stanley Shaw

Stanley Shaw

PostSubject: Fourth Draft Revision   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Extracurriculars encompasses clubs, sports, and volunteering. As some athletes know, sports take up a major chunk of our daily schedules. Aside from daily 6th period to 4:30 p.m. practices, some sports require early morning practices as well, not to mention scrimmages or games that could last anywhere from two to four hours, weekly. Clubs like KEY Club, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), and Sierra Club require time commitments outside of the weekly regular meetings. If you want to rack up some volunteer hours, make sure to give yourself enough time to get your homework and studying done as well. The average volunteer attends to their<his or her> shifts bi-weekly for approximately two to three hours per shift.

Back to top Go down
Vivian Chan

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Extracurriculars encompasses clubs, sports, and volunteering. As some athletes know, sports take up a major chunk of our daily schedules. Aside from daily 6th period to 4:30 p.m. practices, some sports require early morning practices as well, not to mention scrimmages or games that could last anywhere from two to four hours, weekly. Clubs like KEY Club, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), and Sierra Club require time commitments outside of the weekly regular meetings. If you want to rack up some volunteer hours, make sure to give yourself enough time to get your homework and studying done as well. The average volunteer attends to his or her shift bi-weekly for approximately two to three hours per shift.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH   Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scheduling: How to Plan Your Academic Schedule ROUGH
Page 1 of 1