Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

Science Olympiad ROUGH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Huynh

Amanda Huynh

Science Olympiad ROUGH Empty
PostSubject: Science Olympiad ROUGH   Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:59 pm

This month the Science Olympiad (SO) marched its way to the LA County's 26th Annual Science Olympiad Competition, where students from teams around the area test their knowledge on all things science. The winning team will get to advance to the Southern California level competition and, hopefully, move on to nationals. SO is extremely excited for the competition this year, as the team is overflowing with many talented young scientists.

[Here are some sentences that can act as general transitions from quote to quote. I might not use all of them and will probably change each one up a bit based on the quote.]

While SO is filled with many of these fun and interactive events any aspiring scientist would love, it's not always fun and games. [Member] tells of some of the hardships of SO and how the group overcomes these obstacles. (le quote on practice etc.) With so much practice and group events, it goes without saying that SO has become one, tight-knit family that relies on the dedication of each individual to make the group stronger as a whole. (more quotes on how SO has been for members)

Since it's obvious that SO has been training hard for this competition, did the countless hours pay off in the end? (result quote from adviser)
Back to top Go down
Stanley Shaw

Stanley Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Science Olympiad ROUGH   Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Post the quotes ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Stanley Shaw

Stanley Shaw

PostSubject: First Draft Revision   Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:26 pm

This month the Science Olympiad (SO) marched its way to the LA County's 26th Annual Science Olympiad Competition, where students from teams around the area test their knowledge on all things science. The winning team will get to advance to the Southern California level competition and, hopefully, move on to nationals. SO is extremely excited for the competition this year, <comma not necessary> as the team is overflowing with many talented young scientists.

[Here are some sentences that can act as general transitions from quote to quote. I might not use all of them and will probably change each one up a bit based on the quote.]

While SO is filled with many of these fun and interactive events any aspiring scientist would love, it's not always fun and games. <remember grade level> [Member] tells of some of the hardships of SO and how the group overcomes these obstacles. (le quote on practice etc.) With so much practice and group events, it goes without saying that SO has become one, tight-knit family that relies on the dedication of each individual to make the group stronger as a whole. (more quotes on how SO has been for members)

Since it's obvious that SO has been training hard for this competition, did <have> the countless hours pay off in the end? (result quote from adviser)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science Olympiad ROUGH   Science Olympiad ROUGH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science Olympiad ROUGH
Page 1 of 1