Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Jenn

The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH Empty
PostSubject: The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:14 am

The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions

There are three know types of New Year’s resolutions in the world. The type of resolution is generally judged by the personas that created them in the first place. First off the list is the “Outrageous, Never Going To Happen” type. Resolutions that are somewhat related to this category, usually involve foolish ideals like world peace, time machines, and pet dinosaurs. The second, which many are familiar with, is rightfully labeled as the “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” type. Most resolutions fall under this category. People, who make these so-called changes for the better, typically fail to fulfill them with no effort shown. The low statistic of successes versus feeble attempts may be due to the common mentality of “I’ll get it later” and “whatever”. The final type of resolution occurs least frequent of all. The “Just Right” type of resolution is the rarest of the three, because it involves being practical. Nevertheless, chatter of the three types of New Year’s resolutions can often be found with AHS’s halls.

Because of the amount of wishful thinking and oddness used in making the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen” type of resolution, they are usually creative by the more unique individuals. Freshman Brian Tran wants what every freshman wants, but with a twist. “You know, I just want to study harder and get better grades.” He said,” But, I also have something else in mind. Don’t laugh. Okay, this year I am going to try to look more like a Korean Pop star.” His hair already looks similar to generic Korean pop bands members, but he wants it to be more like Han Geng in the South Korean boy band Super Junior.

The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” resolutions are the most common among students. Freshman Morven Sharp said that he wants to “catch up on sleeping” for his New Year’s resolution, out of the concern that it may affect his growth.

Among other things, the “Just Right” type of resolutions is considered a rarity. Seldom do people make a realistic resolution that they plan to follow through to the very end anymore. Although many do not make the “Just Right” resolution, some still do. Sophomore Andy Kim shares that he wants“spend more time with family and study harder”. Freshman Max Chen has his eyes set on a completely different subject. Max is already an up and coming musician. For this year’s goal, he plans to “learn how to play the violin to add to his collection of instruments.”

Among all the New Year’s resolutions made this January, many fell under three classes. The first one being the most unusual, the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen Type” type still remains an oddball in the resolution-making season. The resolutions created under this category get weirder and weirder every year. The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” type stays relatively the same, with repeats coming from similar students. The final and “Just Right” type may seem drowned out amongst other peculiar resolves, but it still stays as a feel-good staple to the meaning of New Year’s.
Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

PostSubject: Re: The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:35 am

There are three know<known> types of New Year’sresolutions in the world. The type of resolution is generally judged by the personas that created them in the first place. First off the list is the “Outrageous, Never Going To Happen” type. Resolutions that are somewhat related to this category, usually involve foolish ideals like world peace, time machines, and pet dinosaurs. The second, which many are familiar with, is rightfully labeled as the “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” type. Most resolutions fall under this category. People, who make these so-called changes for the better, typically fail to fulfill them with no effort shown. The low statistic of successes versus feeble attempts may be due to the common mentality of “I’ll get it later” and “whatever”. The final type of resolution occurs least frequent of all. The “Just Right” type of resolution is the rarest of the three, because it involves being practical. Nevertheless, chatter of the three types of New Year’s resolutions can often be found with AHS’s halls.

Because of the amount of wishful thinking and oddness used in making the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen” type of resolution, they are usually creative by the more unique individuals. Freshman Brian Tran wants what every freshman wants, but with a twist. “You know, I just want to study harder and get better grades.” He said,” But, I also have something else in mind. Don’t laugh. Okay, this year I am going to try to look more like a Korean Pop star.” His hair already looks similar to generic Korean pop bands members, but he wants it to be more like Han Geng in the South Korean boy band Super Junior.

The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” resolutions are the most common among students. Freshman Morven Sharp said that he wants to “catch up on sleeping” for his New Year’s resolution, out of the concern that it may affect his growth.

Among other things, the “Just Right” type of resolutions is considered a rarity. Seldom do people make a realistic resolution that they plan to follow through to the very end anymore. Although many do not make the “Just Right” resolution, some still do. Sophomore Andy Kim shares that he wants“spend more time with family and study harder”. Freshman Max Chen has his eyes set on a completely different subject. Max is already an up and coming musician. For this year’s goal, he plans to “learn how to play the violin to add to his collection of instruments.”

Among all the New Year’s resolutions made this January, many fell under three classes. The first one being the most unusual, the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen Type” type still remains an oddball in the resolution-making season. The resolutions created under this category get weirder and weirder every year. The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” type stays relatively the same, with repeats coming from similar students. The final and “Just Right” type may seem drowned out amongst other peculiar resolves, but it still stays as a feel-good staple to the meaning of New Year’s.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jenn

PostSubject: The Three Types of New Year's Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:27 pm

There are three known types of New Year’s resolutions in the world. The classification of resolution is generally judged by the personas that created them in the first place. First off the list is the “Outrageous, Never Going To Happen” sort. Resolutions that are somewhat related to this category, typically involve foolish ideals like world peace, time machines, and pet dinosaurs. The second type, which many are familiar with, is rightfully labeled as the “What You Are Already Supposed to Do”. Most resolutions fall under this category, due to the commonality of laziness shared among students. People, who make these so-called changes for the better, typically lack the effort to fulfill them. The low statistic of successes versus feeble attempts may be due to the common mentality of “I’ll get it later” and “whatever”. The final type of resolution occurs least frequent of all. The “Just Right” type of resolution is the rarest of the three, because it involves taboo like practicality and reason. Nevertheless, chatter of the three can often be found with AHS’ halls.

Because of the amount of wishful thinking and oddness used in making the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen” type of resolution, they are usually created by more unique individuals. Freshman Brian Tran wants what every freshman wants, but with a twist. “You know, I just want to study harder and get better grades.” He said,” But, I also have something else in mind. Don’t laugh. Okay, this year I am going to try to look more like a Korean Pop star.”

The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” resolutions are the most common among students. Freshman Morven Sharp does not stand out from the crowd. He said that he wants to “catch up on sleeping” for his New Year’s resolution, out of the concern that the lack of sleep has stunted his growth in previous years.

Among other things, the “Just Right” type of resolutions is considered a rarity. Seldom do people make a realistic resolution that they plan to follow through to the very end. Although many do not make the “Just Right” resolution, some still do. Sophomore Andy Kim shared that he wants to “spend more time with family and study harder”. Likewise, freshman Max Chen has his eyes set on an entirely different subject. Max is an up and coming musician. He can already play the ukulele, guitar, and snare drum for Band. For this year’s goal, he plans to “learn how to play the violin" to add to his collection of instruments.

Among all the New Year’s resolutions made this January, many fell under three classes. The first one being the most unusual, the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen Type” type still remains an oddball in the resolution-making season. The resolutions created under this category get weirder and weirder every year. The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” type stays relatively the same, with repeats coming from students that share the common drive to stand out. The final and “Just Right” type may seem drowned out among other peculiar resolves, but it still stays as a feel-good staple to the meaning of New Year’s.
Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

PostSubject: Re: The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:54 pm

There are three known types of New Year’s resolutions in the world. The classification of resolution is generally judged by the personas that created them in the first place. First off the list is the “Outrageous, Never Going To Happen” sort. Resolutions that are somewhat related to this category,<delete> typically involve foolish ideals like world peace, time machines, and pet dinosaurs. The second type, which many are familiar with, is rightfully labeled as the<delete “What You Are Already Supposed to Do”. Most resolutions fall under this category, due to the commonality of laziness shared among students. People, who make these so-called changes for the better, typically lack the effort to fulfill them. The low statistic of successes versus feeble attempts<the meaning isn't very clear here> may be due to the common mentality of “I’ll get it later” and “whatever”. The final type of resolution occurs least frequent<frequently> of all. The “Just Right” type of resolution is the rarest of the three,<delete> because it involves taboo<taboos> like practicality and reason. Nevertheless, chatter of the three can often be found with<within> AHS’ halls.

Because of the amount of wishful thinking and oddness used in making the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen” type of resolution, they are usually created by more unique individuals. Freshman Brian Tran wants what every freshman wants, but with a twist. “You know, I just want to study harder and get better grades.” He said,” But, I also have something else in mind. Don’t laugh. Okay, this year I am going to try to look more like a Korean Pop star.”

The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” resolutions are the most common among students. Freshman Morven Sharp does not stand out from the crowd. He said that he wants to “catch up on sleeping” for his New Year’s resolution, out of the concern that the lack of sleep has stunted his growth in previous years.

Among other things, the “Just Right” type of resolutions is considered a rarity. Seldom do people make a realistic resolution that they plan to follow through to the very end. Although many do not make the “Just Right” resolution, some still do. Sophomore Andy Kim shared that he wants to “spend more time with family and study harder”. Likewise, freshman Max Chen has his eyes set on an entirely different subject. Max is an up and coming musician. He can already play the ukulele, guitar, and snare drum for Band. For this year’s goal, he plans to “learn how to play the violin" to add to his collection of instruments.

Among all the New Year’s resolutions made this January, many fell under three classes. The first one<,> being the most unusual, <is>the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen Type” type<, and it> still remains an oddball in the resolution-making season. The resolutions created under this category get weirder and weirder every year. The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” type stays relatively the same, with repeats coming from students that share the common drive to stand out. The final and “Just Right” type may seem drowned out among other peculiar resolves, but it still stays as a feel-good staple to the meaning of New Year’s<New Years>.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Jenn

PostSubject: The Three Types of New Year's Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:46 pm

There are three known types of New Year’s resolutions in the world. The classification of resolution is generally judged by the personas that created them in the first place. First off the list is the “Outrageous, Never Going To Happen” sort. Resolutions that are somewhat related to this category typically involve foolish ideals like world peace, time machines, and pet dinosaurs. The second type, which many are familiar with, is rightfully labeled as “What You Are Already Supposed to Do”. Most resolutions fall under this category, due to the commonality of laziness shared among students. People, who make these so-called changes for the better, typically lack the effort to fulfill them due to the common mentality of “I’ll get to it later” and “whatever”. The final type of resolution occurs least frequently of all. The “Just Right” type of resolution is the rarest of the three because it involves taboos like practicality and reason. Nevertheless, chatter of the three can often be found within AHS’ halls.

The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” resolutions are the most common among students. This type is usually reserved for studetns like freshman Morven Sharp. He offered his interesting perspective on what a true New Year’s resolution should be, like “catch up on sleeping” for his New Year’s resolution, out of the concern that the lack of sleep has stunted his growth in previous years.

Among other things, the “Just Right” type of resolutions is considered a rarity. Seldom do people make a realistic resolution that they plan to follow through to the very end. Although many do not make the “Just Right” resolution, some still do. Sophomore Andy Kim had made “spend more time with family and study harder”. Likewise, freshman Max Chen has his eyes set on an entirely different subject. Max is an up and coming musician. He can already play the ukulele, guitar, and snare drum for Band. For this year’s goal, he plans to “learn how to play the violin" to add to his collection of instruments.

Among all the New Year’s resolutions made this January, many fell under three classes. The first one, being the most unusual, is the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen Type” type and it still remains an oddball in the resolution-making season. The resolutions created under this category get weirder and weirder every year. The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” type stays relatively the same, with repeats coming from students that share the common drive to stand out. The final and “Just Right” type may seem drowned out among other peculiar resolves, but it still stays as a feel-good staple to the meaning of New Years.
Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

PostSubject: Re: The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm

There are three known types of New Year’s resolutions in the world. The classification of resolution is generally judged by the personas that created them in the first place. First off the list is the “Outrageous, Never Going To Happen” sort. Resolutions that are somewhat related to this category typically involve foolish ideals like world peace, time machines, and pet dinosaurs. The second type, which many are familiar with, is rightfully labeled as “What You Are Already Supposed to Do”. Most resolutions fall under this category, due to the commonality of laziness shared among students. People, who make these so-called changes for the better, typically lack the effort to fulfill them due to the common mentality of “I’ll get to it later” and “whatever”. The final type of resolution occurs least frequently of all. The “Just Right” type of resolution is the rarest of the three because it involves taboos like practicality and reason. Nevertheless, chatter of the three can often be found within AHS’ halls.

The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” resolutions are the most common among students. This type is usually reserved for studetns<students> like freshman Morven Sharp. He offered his interesting perspective on what a true New Year’s resolution should be, like “catch up on sleeping” for his New Year’s resolution, out of the concern that the lack of sleep has stunted his growth in previous years.

Among other things, the “Just Right” type of resolutions is considered a rarity. Seldom do people make a realistic resolution that they plan to follow through to the very end. Although many do not make the “Just Right” resolution, some still do. Sophomore Andy Kim had made<resolved to> “spend more time with family and study harder”. Likewise, freshman Max Chen has his eyes set on an entirely different subject.<this sounds like a contradiction> Max is an up and coming musician. He can already play the ukulele, guitar, and snare drum for Band. For this year’s goal, he plans to “learn how to play the violin" to add to his collection of instruments.

Among all the New Year’s resolutions made this January, many fell under three classes. The first one, being the most unusual, is the “Outrageous, Never Going to Happen Type” type and it still remains an oddball in the resolution-making season. The resolutions created under this category get weirder and weirder every year. The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” type stays relatively the same, with repeats coming from students that share the common drive to stand out. The final and “Just Right” type may seem drowned out among other peculiar resolves, but it still stays as a feel-good staple to the meaning of New Years.

Back to top Go down
Daniel Jenn

PostSubject: The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:35 pm

The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” resolutions are the most common among students. This type is usually reserved for students like freshman Morven Sharp. He offered his interesting perspective on what a true New Year’s resolution should be, like “catch up on sleeping” for his New Year’s resolution, out of the concern that the lack of sleep has stunted his growth in previous years.

Among other things, the “Just Right” type of resolutions is considered a rarity. Seldom do people make a realistic resolution that they plan to follow through to the very end. Although many do not make the “Just Right” resolution, some still do. Sophomore Andy Kim resolved to “spend more time with family and study harder”. Likewise, freshman Max Chen has his eyes on a subject to improve upon. Max is an up and coming musician. He can already play the ukulele, guitar, and snare drum for Band. For this year’s goal, he plans to “learn how to play the violin" to add to his collection of instruments.

Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

PostSubject: Re: The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 am

There are three known types of New Year’s resolutions in the world. The classification of resolution<resolutions> is generally judged by the personas that created them in the first place. First off the list is the “Outrageous, Never Going To Happen” sort. Resolutions that are somewhat related to this category typically involve foolish ideals like world peace, time machines, and pet dinosaurs. The second type, which many are familiar with, is rightfully labeled as “What You Are Already Supposed to Do”. Most resolutions fall under this category, due to the commonality of laziness shared among students. People,<delete> who make these so-called changes for the better,<delete> typically lack the effort to fulfill them due to the common mentality of “I’ll get to it later” and “whatever”. The final type of resolution occurs least frequently of all. The “Just Right” type of resolution is the rarest of the three because it involves taboos like practicality and reason. Nevertheless, chatter of the three can often be found within AHS’ halls.

The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” resolutions are the most common among students. This type is usually reserved for students like freshman Morven Sharp. He offered his interesting perspective on what a true New Year’s resolution should be, like “catch up on sleeping” for his New Year’s resolution<try rewording so New Year's resolution isn't repeated>, out of the concern that the lack of sleep has stunted his growth in previous years.

Among other things, the “Just Right” type of resolutions is considered a rarity. Seldom do people make a realistic resolution that they plan to follow through to the very end. Although many do not make the “Just Right” resolution, some still do. Sophomore Andy Kim resolved to “spend more time with family and study harder”. Likewise, freshman Max Chen has his eyes on a subject to improve upon. Max is an up and coming musician. He can already play the ukulele, guitar, and snare drum for Band. For this year’s goal, he plans to “learn how to play the violin" to add to his collection of instruments.

Back to top Go down
Daniel Jenn

PostSubject: The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 am

There are three known types of New Year’s resolutions in the world. The classification of resolutions is generally judged by the personas that created them in the first place. First off the list is the “Outrageous, Never Going To Happen” sort. Resolutions that are somewhat related to this category typically involve foolish ideals like world peace, time machines, and pet dinosaurs. The second type, which many are familiar with, is rightfully labeled as “What You Are Already Supposed to Do”. Most resolutions fall under this category, due to the commonality of laziness shared among students. People who make these so-called changes for the better typically lack the effort to fulfill them due to the common mentality of “I’ll get to it later” and “whatever”. The final type of resolution occurs least frequently of all. The “Just Right” type of resolution is the rarest of the three because it involves taboos like practicality and reason. Nevertheless, chatter of the three can often be found within AHS’ halls.

The “What You Are Already Supposed to Do” resolutions are the most common among students. This type is usually reserved for students like freshman Morven Sharp. He offered his interesting perspective on what a true New Year’s resolution should be, like “catch up on sleeping”, out of the concern that the lack of sleep has stunted his growth in previous years.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH   The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three Types of New Year’s Resolutions ROUGH
Page 1 of 1