Apache Pow Wow 2011-2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apache Pow Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Baseball Final
a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 am by Alice Lin

» how do you prep ! ~ final!
a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm by Kelly Ching

» Varsity Boys Volleyball FINAL
a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary FINAL
a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:42 am by anDYQIn

» Coach Long Profile FINAL
a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am by victoriatran

» Baseball Rough
a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:18 am by HelenLee

» COACH LONG PROFILE
a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:07 am by HelenLee

» Track and Field Summary ROUGH
a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:47 am by HelenLee

» how do you prep ! ~ rough
a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm by edwardchao

a second beginning FINAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emilie Wang

a second beginning FINAL Empty
PostSubject: a second beginning FINAL   a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Eat. Study. Sleep. Repeat. That’s pretty much the life of a student preparing for finals. So much of our time is spent studying and stressing for the finals that no one really gives much thought to what happens after finals. A second semester means a second chance to fix whatever wasn’t to your liking in first semester. From getting to school on time to mom-buy-me-a-car-if-I-get-good-grades, everyone can relate to at least one of these goals that our fellow students have set for themselves for the second semester.
"I want to study and work harder in second semester because in first semester I didnt try that much. Also, if I got good grades, my parents would be proud of me, resulting in me possibly getting a car!” —Lillian Wang, 11
“I want to text less frequently and concentrate more on my studies. I also want to do really well in the beginning of semester two so that it won’t be as hard to keep my grade up.” –Lily Ling, 9
“I want to do better in attending the club meetings regularly and always getting to school on time; both of my goals can be accomplished by me pushing myself harder and not being as lazy." –Helena Lin, 10
“By spending more time studying and less time going on Facebook, I want to maintain a GPA higher than 3.5 in second semester.” –Edward Chai, 9
Semester one is almost over, and if your grades are not what you expected, don't give up— just try harder. In the next semester you can work extra hard to redeem yourself. So don't stress over finals too much; after all, it isn’t the end of the year yet.
Back to top Go down
Rena Chen

PostSubject: Re: a second beginning FINAL   a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Eat. Study. Sleep. Repeat. That’s pretty much the life of a student preparing for finals. So much of our time is spent studying and stressing for the finals that no one really gives much thought to what happens after finals. A second semester means a second chance to fix whatever wasn’t to your liking in first semester. From getting to school on time to mom-buy-me-a-car-if-I-get-good-grades, everyone can relate to at least one of these goals that our fellow students have set for themselves for the second semester.
"I want to study and work harder in second semester because in first semester I didnt try that much. Also, if I got<get> good grades, my parents would be proud of me, resulting in me possibly getting a car!” —Lillian Wang, 11
“I want to text less frequently and concentrate more on my studies. I also want to do really well in the beginning of semester two so that it won’t be as hard to keep my grade<grades?> up.” –Lily Ling, 9
“I want to do better in attending the club meetings regularly and always getting to school on time; both of my goals can be accomplished by me pushing myself harder and not being as lazy." –Helena Lin, 10
“By spending more time studying and less time going on Facebook, I want to maintain a GPA higher than 3.5 in second semester.” –Edward Chai, 9
Semester one is almost over, and if your grades are not what you expected, don't give up— just try harder. In the next semester you can work extra hard to redeem yourself. So don't stress over finals too much; after all, it isn’t the end of the year yet.
Back to top Go down
Emilie Wang

PostSubject: Re: a second beginning FINAL   a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:32 pm

"I want to study and work harder in second semester because in first semester I didnt try that much. Also, if I get good grades, my parents would be proud of me, resulting in me possibly getting a car!” —Lillian Wang, 11
“I want to text less frequently and concentrate more on my studies. I also want to do really well in the beginning of semester two so that it won’t be as hard to keep my grades up.” –Lily Ling, 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a second beginning FINAL   a second beginning FINAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a second beginning FINAL
Page 1 of 1